As your employees begin to return, give them the confidence that their office has been disinfected! Our services come with our Certificate of Disinfecting that you can display containing the date the area was wet fogged to eradicate Covid 19.
WE WANT TO HELP YOU RE-OPEN YOUR BUSINESS BY ENSURING THE SAFETY OF YOU, YOUR EMPLOYEES AND YOUR PATRONS
A Letter Of Thanks
National Restoration’s Coronavirus/CoVid-19 One-Step Disinfection Process
Why Should You Use our Program for Disinfecting?
Coronavirus is spreading rapidly throughout the nation at an alarming rate. At National Restoration we are working to slow the spread and transmission of the virus through our specialized cleaning method, which is different from standard disinfectant spraying. We are using products as a preventative measure and active killer for numerous viruses and bacteria, including the SARS-COV-2 Virus.
If you are a janitorial company, property manager or building owner and you would like to disinfect yourself, let our team show you the proper way to disinfect and provide you with EPA registered products that are extremely effective in killing not only the Covid-19 SARS, but many other viruses and bacteria. We have successfully trained many companies to use our system and products. We have teamed up with Trucleanse to provide the highest quality of Sanitizers and Disinfectants on the market.
Why Use our Program?
- Proven System that is effective for disinfecting buildings and vehicles
- Increase coverage of disinfecting compared to traditional janitorial cleaning services
- A commonly used chemical in Hospitals to kill Pathogens within 10 minutes of application.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, EPA approved chemical that does not need to be washed away. No residue left behind
- Multiple Spray Disinfecting Products available
- Ample Supply of Products to keep supporting your needs
Why should you disinfect with our Exclusive System?
- We use a product that has been approved by the EPA and CDC and tested to kill the Covid-19 coronavirus, other human coronaviruses and many other viruses, fungi and bacteria. There are many other companies claiming to kill the virus using chemicals and methods that require a rinse/wipe after they have been applied. Our process dries to the touch between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Wet fogging has been proven far more effective to reach areas that traditional cleaning cannot reach including ventilation systems. Typical cleaning is only effective between 40% and 80%. Actual field tests have shown wet fogging with GC200 to be 99.99% effective.
- The product we use is safe, effective, and requires no rinsing or wiping (not even on food preparation surfaces). Buildings can be re-occupied in as little as 1 hour in most cases and vehicles in less than 10 minutes.
- Non staining, non-corrosive, safe for electronics, and leaves a residue to keep protecting you.
We Also Offer 24Hr COVID-19 Emergency Response!!
Have you had an occupant with a confirmed case of the virus. Let our teams handle this end of the business for you. DO NOT put your team in a situation where they are not properly trained, equipped or able to handle this process. Our technicians are trained to handle the emergency response and set u in dealing with locations that have had an infected case.
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS DISINFECTING PROCESS
Keeping Employees, Customers and Yourself Safe
Our Rapid Response Team
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS DISINFECTING PROCESS
Keeping Employees, Customers and Yourself Safe
The Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization have both signaled the importance of having a clean, sanitized, and disinfected environment to help control the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The CDC specifically recommends “the cleaning and disinfection of homes and facilities.” The health and safety of you, your employees, and your customers is extremely important. If you or one of your employees are infected, it could shut down your business instantly. Don’t risk it, help stop the spread before it occurs!
The Disinfecting and sanitizing methods we use kills the virus is through the CDC recommended wet fogging process. We use a botanical antimicrobial disinfectant with a sporicidal disinfectant cleaner (proven to be one of the top disinfectants in the country both applied by the process of wet fogging. This process will kill viruses, bacteria and fungi on contact at a rate of 99.9% with a residual effect. This process is much more aggressive than janitorial cleaning because the method of application can reach places and nooks and crannies that wiping (traditional janitorial cleaning) cannot reach and kill at a higher percentage. The purpose of this application is to KILL the SARS COVID19 not wipe it with a rag and spread it around. Wet fogging allows the disinfectant to travel where the air can carry Covid-19 and other pollutants. Why should you disinfect with our wet fog process?
1. We use a product that has been approved by the EPA, FDA and CDC and tested to kill the Covid19 coronavirus, other human coronavirus, cdiff, and many other virus, fungi and bacteria. There are many other companies claiming to kill the virus using chemicals and methods that require a rinse/wipe after they have been applied. Our process dries to the touch between 5 and 10 minutes.
2. Wet fogging has been proven far more effective to reach areas that Janitorial cleaning cannot reach. Typical janitorial cleaning is only effective between 40% and 80%. Actual field tests have shown our wet fogging to be 99.99% effective.
3. The product we use is safe, effective, and requires no rinsing or wiping (not even on food preparation surfaces). Buildings can be re-occupied in as little as 1 hour in most cases.
4. Non staining, non-corrosive, safe for electronics, and leaves a residue to keep protecting you.
• EPA Registered
• Broad spectrum microbial action
• Bleach Free disinfectant, sanitizer, and sporicide
• Effective bactericide and virucidal disinfectant in the presence of 5%blood serum
• Effective bactericide and virucidal disinfectant in the presence of organic soil
• FDA clearance under 40 CFR §180.940 for use as a sanitizer on food contact surfaces
• Made in the USA
• One step hospital-use germicidal disinfectant cleaner
• Formulated to prevent cross-contamination on hard, non-porous surfaces
• Single-use, non-corrosive, product for most surfaces, with no rinse/wipe required
• Effective against Human Coronavirus, Norovirus, MRSA, VRE, CRE, HBV, HIV, Influenza A:H1N1, E.Coli, Salmonella, Klebsiella Pneumonia, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Acinetobacter Baumannii, Multi-drug resistant Bacteria, Other Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
• Medical Facilities
• Office Buildings
• Manufacturing Plants
• Retail Stores
• Grocery Stores
• Nursing Homes
• Company Fleets
• Airplanes, Trains and Buses
• Restaurants and Fast Food Locations
• Municipalities – Ambulances, Fire Trucks and Police Vehicles
About Wet Fogging
National Restoration utilizes a wed fog product that has been approved by the EPA, FDA and CDC and proven to kill the human corona virus, cdiff and many other virus, fungi and bacteria.
Wet fogging has been proven far more effective to reach areas that Janitorial cleaning cannot reach.
The product we use is safe and effective.
There are many other companies claiming to kill the virus using methods that have not been tested enough.
National Restoration utilizes Hygiena ATP Cleaning Verification Products to:
Track cleaning efforts and verify they have been effective.
Verify that high-touch areas in the facility we work have been cleaned properly.
Verify hand-washing has been conducted effectively.
Verify that areas we have cleaned are up to standard.
How Hygiena™ ATP testing devices work
ATP is an energy molecule found in all plant, animal and microbial cells. It fuels metabolic processes such as cellular reproduction, muscle contraction, plant photosynthesis, respiration in fungi, and fermentation in yeast. All organic matter (living or once-living) contains ATP, including food, bacteria, mold and other microorganisms.
Hygiena™ ATP testing devices contain a natural enzyme found in fireflies. This enzyme, called luciferase, produces a simple bioluminescence (lightproducing) reaction when it comes into contact with ATP. Using bioluminescence technology, our ATP Meters can measure extremely low levels of ATP collected with testing devices. Measuring the amount of bioluminescence from an ATP reaction provides an excellent indication of surface cleanliness because the quantity of light generated by the reaction is directly proportional to the amount of ATP present in the sample.
24 Hr. Rapid Response Team for Coronavirus (Covid 19)
IMMEDIATE HOTSPOT REMEDIATON!
Call Us At Phone: (855) 247-3786
Utilization of an EPA Approved Eco-Friendly Chemical that is proven to eliminate and prevent the spread of the coronavirus. The products used has a potential residual action period for up to 2-3 weeks.
Using spray fogging technology, we spray the areas to kill any airborne viruses. A thorough wiping of building components and then another fog application.
Our professional teams have years of experience in emergency response and remediation. Every project is led by a manager who will be your point of contact. All projects are kept extremely confidential.
From the www.whitehouse.gov the White House Coronavirus Task Force issued new guidelines to help protect Americans during the global Coronavirus outbreak.
These guild lines are full all, regardless of age as even young and otherwise healthy Americans may be at risk as an individual’s activities can increase the risk of contracting the Coronavirus for others. The President is asking that everyone do their part. The new recommendations are simple to follow but will have a resounding impact on public health.
This PDF download of the Coronavirus Guidelines for America comes from www.whitehouse.gov
In order to help our fellow citizens stay as up-to-date as possible on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) we will keep our website as current it can be with information for various sources.
Please take note the information we provide on this website although comes from various official government websites and is only intended to be general used as information and not intended to take the place of either written law or regulations from the federal and/or your local governments .
How Coronavirus/COVID-19 Spreads
Contact with contaminated surfaces or objects
For more detailed information on how the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Spreads go to this web page: How COVID-19 Spreads
How To Protect Yourself From Coronavirus/COVID-19
Clean your hands often
Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
Avoid close contact
For more detailed information on how to protect yourself from the Coronavirus/COVID-19 go to this web page: How to Protect Yourself
Tracking the Coronavirus From The NY Times
(A Log in or account to NYT may be required)
National Restoration is a family owned disaster recovery company, founded in New Jersey. John Marroni started with a storage unit, a truck, a few pieces of equipment and a small trailer. With hard work, dedication and many prayers, National Restoration has grown into a large and reputable company serving customers throughout the United States. Emergencies addressed include water, mold, fire and smoke damage in homes and businesses, and now biohazard and asbestos issues.
While the scope and effciency of our response teams will amaze, when you work with National Restoration, you will never feel like a “number.” We pride ourselves on the personal and caring relationships we form with our customers.
NR specializes in response, remediation, restoration and reconstruction of damaged properties and has received national recognition for our efforts. We provide outstanding consulting services to oversee every phase of your emergency, from initial response to new construction and renovations.
Many emergency issues can be handled more effciently with advance preparations. We encourage customers to work with our consultants to have plans in place, inventories tallied, contact lists at the ready; with each plan being carefully tailored to your company’s needs.
For the highest level of protection, we encourage businesses to enroll in our Protection Promise™ program. There is NO COST to join, and it guarantees a better, more thorough response due to pre-loss risk management planning; plus a 10% discount on emergency services.